Balance Carbon are delighted to announce the launch of Trellis, our cloud based reporting system for all your utility and sustainability data management and reporting needs.
Trellis brings you superior utility, energy and sustainability intelligence, faster. Replacing C3online with new intuitive and intelligent data analysis and reporting functions, Trellis integrates data and decision making in the one portal.
Already have a data management system?
Don’t have a data management system?
What you will experience with Trellis is:
- Instant access to the system, no need to install software and no limits on the number of staff who access the system;
- Intuitive navigation;
- A digitised data capture process whereby we pdf read your billing information and load this into your Trellis profile (the system can also process csv files);
- The ability to include all data points for your sustainability reporting program and then automatically generate the information needed for reporting under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2007, National Carbon Offset Standard and any other reporting frameworks;
- Powerful analytical capabilities, allowing at a glance comparisons of your total consumption, cost and emissions; and
- A comprehensive audit trail within the system which tracks when and who changed data streamlining your audits.
Trellis is built on our team’s experience and feedback from our clients over many years. We have designed the system as the ideal reporting platform whether you are preparing your annual greenhouse gas inventory, NGER Report or an energy efficiency review. We have streamlined the system to ensure you are managing and reporting on utility costs and sustainability faster.
We would be delighted to demonstrate Trellis’s capabilities in one of our live demonstrations scheduled for early 2016. Click the links below to find dates for your city.